P.S. I Love You, Mama Mia and The Women



Hearing all kinds of buzz from friends, family and co-workers I watched P.S. I Love You. I'm putting this one in the Major Chick Flick (MCF) category. Loads of crying, happy then sad moments and singing in mens boxer shorts.










Without giving to much away, Hilary Swank's husband dies and she recevies letters from him a.d. (after death) yes I cried, yes I laughed, hey I'm a chick! The scenery is good and the men are hot. You have to wait till the end to catch how everything is possible so... it's a good flick and although not highly recommened, it's recommened. Now, here is the eye candy.


Oh my, I didn't even think the guy from 300

would be as hot as he was in the film.


The guy with the bad wig in No Country for Old Men...yummy!!!

Mama Mia---- WHAT????





I was SOOOO excited to see this movie. What a huge dissapointment!!
The best thing I can say about the movie is location, location, location.

It was absouluty beautiful in Greece, the white buildings with the blue sea on a pictureque cliff to die for!!

The singing---HORRIBLE!!!! I can't even put into words (typed word that is) how bad the singing was.

007 most of lost a bet to be singing in this movie.

His good looks and charm did nothing in this film, I thought they could dub somebody's voice over his but I guess they didn't want to.



If the singing wasn't so bad the movie would of been good. I'm glad I lisented to people's advise not to go see it at the movies I would of been really pissed!!



The Women





I'm so glad to see Meg Ryan's face came back to normal as much as it can be restored!







She looked like her old self again, very thankful for that!

Anyway, on to the movie....
Great acting and great diversity in the movie. It did seem rushed and forced towards the end but I did laugh out loud! Another MCF movie for sure!!



Meg's character is cheated on and all her girls come to the rescue. Jada Smith's character is a tough dike--so funny! Annette's character is a tough business chick with questionable ethics and Debra Messing has a mess :) of kids and is an earthy mother type.

Eva Mendes is greatly cast as a seductive, husband stealing bitch.


I loved Meg's house in the movie-divine but wished for more story to come out of the movie. Again, recommended but not highly!!!

0 comments:

They Rock!

About Me

My photo
Telluride, Colorado, United States
Trying to balance my busy days with my slow days. Blogging clears my head so I'm ready for the busy days.