What I'm obsessed with right now.....

Happy Holidays to everyone that stops by! I hope your celebrations were as great as mine. It's been awhile since I last post but, I left my laptop at home when we went cross state.

Anywho... I'm totally obsessing over:

*Victoria Secrets Pink with a slash of fresh perfume. It's amazing!! You could be outside sweatin, splash some on and you'd never know.


*Taking down decorations. I usually wait till after the new year to take them down but, this year I had the energy and drive to rip em down. I even want to take me neighbors down I doubt they would be to happy with me though :)


*We got or dog a dog bed and our cat sleeps in it. I've spent many hours trying to get my dog to sleep in it--- not happenin!


*Argyle. For some reason I'm lovin anything argyle-- socks, sweaters, undies, coats ect.


*As always, Real Estate I watched The Money Pit for like the millionth time and I want a house like theirs (minus the problems). It's more of the layout then the house. I love the trees and open grounds. Here are some of the houses I have fallen in love with that are around me.








*I need to find a good watch, mine broke and I can not choose--HELP!!!

4 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I love the money pit! It always makesd me laugh...and realize that my house isnt so bad.

I am going to have to go to VS and try that perfume out.

Unknown said...

I always wanted to see P.S. I Love You!!! I am in love with Gerard Butler...hehe.

Argyle is hot and I have always had a secret love for it, not I don't have too...cause it is everywhere.

Good luck to you finding a watch too, looks like you have some pretty hot ones lined up down there. Hope all is well where you are!!!

SitDownKaren said...

*Leigh- Me too!! You HAVE to go spray some on! If not this one, they have a collection that smeels great!!

*Akoni- After seeing Gerard in this movie, I watched 300 again. HE is SOOOO HOTT!!!! You have to see the movie. The other guy Javier is sooo hot too!! I found a watch & LOVE it. It's a Fossil and gorgous darling!!! Things are great here, I hope your holidays went well!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Girl! Hope you are ok....been missing you!

They Rock!

About Me

My photo
Telluride, Colorado, United States
Trying to balance my busy days with my slow days. Blogging clears my head so I'm ready for the busy days.