Every sunday I go here

postsecrets.blogspot.com

Some are disturbing, some are happy, some are sad. Here is a couple from this week...

12/13/2008
Sunday Secrets





PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.






































-----Email Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:41 PM
Subject: I just sent you a secret.

I picked my oldest daughter up from school then went to the post office to drop off my secret. My daughter looked at me and asked if she can put it in the mail box. I gave her my secret and watched it leave. The most unusual feeling came over me and I began to cry.





-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 4:37 PM
Subject: Anti-homosexuals

I hate how everyone thinks that all homosexuals are wonderful, strong human beings, and that's why we're fighting for their rights. The truth is that we're assholes and drug addicts and charity workers and Sunday school teachers just like the rest of you.




-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: Nude photos of ex girlfriend... making them public...

My ex has a video of us. It was very short, and I'm sure he'd be embarrassed by his performance... but I've considered breaking into his apartment to steal his computer.




-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 12:23 PM
Subject: experimentation with brother

i did too.
i'm completely ashamed of myself.
and terrified he will someday get so angry at me, he'll tell our parents.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy friggin crap! Those are some good ass secrets....I almost want to do the same, but afraid of who I'll piss off.

Are they your secrets or are they from the website postsecrets.blogsot.com???

RandomlyAccessedMemories said...

I'd completely forgotten. I remember stumbling upon these a while back. Thanks for posting.

SitDownKaren said...

*Akoni- No, not my secrets they are from the site. Go there it's pretty crazy! Thanks for peeking!

*Rasta- No prob, anytime!! I'm glad you stopped by.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Holy cow!I never even know a site like that existed! Whoa!

They Rock!

About Me

My photo
Telluride, Colorado, United States
Trying to balance my busy days with my slow days. Blogging clears my head so I'm ready for the busy days.