Being sick sucks.



Ahh, this time of year and I want to stab someone with the star on the tree. We are all sick, haven't slept and wishing that when you get a flu shot it will actually protect you from the flu.

Moving on...

We watched the Dark Knight (Batman) and I didn't see Heath Ledgers role outstanding from the others, they all did good. I'm usually not into comic book action movies but this one was more story then beat em up action. If Heath got into this role so much, how much did he get into Brokeback Mountain ;)




We watched The Last Mimzy. OMG, that movie F-R-E-A-K-E-D me out! It was a good family movie.




I've been working 12 hour days (that's my schedule) and still doing Real Estate on the side. I'm sooo tired and worn down. I haven't even finished x-mas shopping and I have to hang up all my outside decorations still. I know, I'm whining.



Have you ever had racing thoughts and a to do list in your head but no energy to do it? That's me right now.

I got a water bill for a property we own for $350.00. WTF?? It seems our renters (who are really nice and responsible usually) have not been shutting off the faucet in the bathtub. Now I have to eat that right at x-mas time---ya for me.

Now onto the x-mas wish list for my daughter: where do I start? How do you know what to get them because I'm not getting her everything, it's too much and she is not getting a cell phone (remember she's five). I'm do not want to spoil her but I do not want her to need for anything either...tough decision.

Now that Entourage,




True Blood




and Weeds



have ended their seasons, I really only watch one show, Crash (series on Starz)



It's pretty crazy and I'm waiting for Big Love to start back on HBO.

Now I'm going to go back and try to sleep off the FLU :(
Have a good week!!

7 comments:

Mc Allen said...

what?? 350, I think I might have to split it with them!!! Aww, I hope you feel better soon and Yes, the Last Memzi was great!!! ☺ LA

Unknown said...

I have not seen the Last Mimzy but I really want to now! The other shows you have seen I really like them also. I'm just waiting now to see the Dark Knight cause I am a really huge Ledger fan...and he as SPECTACULAR in Brokeback Mountain ;-)

I hope you feel better, sounds like you are working yourself silly and need and good few days of some serious R&R.

Feel better so you can start putting up your tree and all kinds of great decoration!

RandomlyAccessedMemories said...

Hope you feel better.

Tell your tenants to smarten up. Clean water is a finite resource.

heather said...

Very cute blog!! And I hope you are feeling better soon. Hang in there!

SitDownKaren said...

*Mc Allen- I'm raising the rent. Thanks! I'm starting to feel better!! Thanks for stopping by :)

*Akoni- I did love Brokeback and 10 things I hate about you! I do need R&R!!

*Rasta- Amen!!!

*Heather- Thank you sooo much!

*EVERYONE- Thank you for all the well wishes...it's working!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

OHHHH, you make me laugh-the star on the tree. That was good! And I am a bad mom because my daughter will NOT get a cell phone either-even thought every kid her age has one. I thought she was lying, but they do. SHe's 10. I think obsurd. If I cannot contact my daughter wihtout a cell phone then something is wrong. I told her she can get one just like her borther-when she is 15 (maybe 14) entering high school and begins to have friends who drive. I htink it is silly how some people give their kids everything they want.What are we as a society teahcing our kids?
Ok, I will step0 down from the soapbox.
Thank you on the sweet message on my new profile pic on my blog. You make me laugh. I certinaly would never use Hot with me. That is FUNNY. You, on the other hand? I just want to look like! Maybe I can steal yours and post it as my own! LOL! Thanks though, you made my day!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

OHGOSH- call me self absorbed...no one compliments me so it went to my head. HAHA....
I hope you feel better soon!
Chicken soup, rest and much TV.
Feel better, sweet one!

They Rock!

About Me

My photo
Telluride, Colorado, United States
Trying to balance my busy days with my slow days. Blogging clears my head so I'm ready for the busy days.