Ski My IPOD

Welcome to winter baby! A friend of mine works the lifts and I got to visit!

It was great, of course I will have multi- bruises but, it was well worth it! I didn't take my nice camera because it would have gotten smashed during one of my many kissing the mountain episodes, so this is from my phone.





I took my IPOD shuffle because it's one tough cookie. I didn't turn it on till later in the day when I was trying to muster any courage I had to tackle some greens! On the scary ride down I pondered if every one's was a varied as mine. Here are some on mine...

Rolling Stones
Seal (new ones)
Micheal Buble
Metallica
Staind
John Mayer
Tom Petty
James Brown
Etta James
The Drifters
Toad the Wet Sproket
Radiohead
Katy Perry
Tim McGraw
Pink
Taylor Swift
Stone Temple Pilots
Ozzie
Soundgarden
The Eels
Real Big Fish
Goldfinger
Saving Ferris
Ennio Morricone
Bach

And the list continues on but, my hands are still cold so I'm gonna start a fire and drink hot coco. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out on my blog! You have the gift to take some wonderful photos, and you live in a very beautiful town!!!

Loved your blog and hope you enjoyed your cocoa and you warmed yourself up nice and good. I will def be back to visit!

RandomlyAccessedMemories said...

Everyone is crying here because there is no snow yet...

Hope you had fun.

SitDownKaren said...

Akoni- Thank you sooo much! I warmed up nice and fell asleep! I love your photos and your blog layout.

Rasta- I hope you get a snowy Christmas at least:). I had a lot of fun but I can not walk and I have more bruises than skin! I need to go to your land and eat all the delicious food to get better.

They Rock!

About Me

My photo
Telluride, Colorado, United States
Trying to balance my busy days with my slow days. Blogging clears my head so I'm ready for the busy days.