San Fran Documentary

We were watching a Documentary about suicide and the Golden Gate Bridge. Unsettling as it seems, it was pretty interesting.

Cameras were set up around the bridge and filmed for 365 days. People came from all over the world just to jump of the bridge. It sounds like a gruesome doc but it's not- I promise.

It gave light to why it's such a romantic bridge for these people. Again, sounds weird but you would have to watch to see what I'm talking about.

When I was younger we drove over the bridge and around San Fran it's self. I want to go again sooo bad. I think that's where our next trip will be. Here are some pics to satisfy me in the mean time.





0 comments:

They Rock!

About Me

My photo
Telluride, Colorado, United States
Trying to balance my busy days with my slow days. Blogging clears my head so I'm ready for the busy days.