Changes to me...

I've all but abandoned my blogher but now I'm gonna use it wisely. I've gained a whole lotta weight and I don't want to get shot and stuffed for Thanksgiving. So, I decided to use my blogher account as accounting for the food I eat and exercise I do.

Pre-baby:



Post-baby:



I think my butt region is declaring war on the rest of my body and is the size of CANADA! The main thing is I get winded easier than I ever did. It's not good I'm fairly active and I gotta shape it up.

On another note....

*Rush Limbough called Obama a thug. I wonder if he calls his illegal drug dealer that too.

*I'm obsessed with HGTV and demand to bring back Homes Across America- Joe Riggerio where did you go?

*Hunting for a job is harder than having a 10-hour-a-day-job.

*I cannot believe a Mormon traveled all the way to my doorstep. WOW that's dedication! I gave him water.

*My friend is going through a divorce and I can't help her :(

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

YOU sooooo are not fat! That s crazy.
Good lcuk on the job hunt

friend- pray for her and send her cards of encouragment. Sometimes just knowing one is there is enough.

SitDownKaren said...

Thanks! That's a great idea- a card and my shoulder, that's what I gave her.

They Rock!

About Me

My photo
Telluride, Colorado, United States
Trying to balance my busy days with my slow days. Blogging clears my head so I'm ready for the busy days.