Picures of my Heaven

Here is a picture that is not mine but, it shows Telluride and Mountain Village. When I'm trying to give relation to where Mountain Village is, it's much easier with a picture!



At night!





In Mountain Village, this is a picture of the gondola loading area. The gondola is free and runs even in the summer. You can take it to Telluride or to ski.



At Night!



This is the town of Telluride. At the end of town you can see Bridal Veil (waterfall).



Here they are- you can hike or drive. The driving is all 4 wheel drive terrain. the big ones are the Bridal Veil but there are several down below and coming off different sides of the mountains.






Here is a view from the falls facing towards the town of Telluride. If I need inspiration or a time out, this is where I go!



This is my casa. I Love this picture because the date says it all. We woke up and it was snowing...in summer! It didn't last long but it was great. Later that day it was 70 degrees.

0 comments:

They Rock!

About Me

My photo
Telluride, Colorado, United States
Trying to balance my busy days with my slow days. Blogging clears my head so I'm ready for the busy days.