Kitchens al a Friday

I was making eggs this morning in my kitchen and thought I would see what other pretty kitchens were out there.

This is what our kitchen looks like. I'm not big on all the wood, that is a guy thing, I guess. I do like our lights (sorry the pic is a little fuzzy).


The different styles used in this kitchen makes it great.


I like the back splash used in this kitchen and they variances of color.


This one has a girly country feel about it, the light color is nice but I bet hard to clean!


This one I love by Candace Olsen. I usually do not like modern but this has a great feel to it.


Ahh, the red--yummy!

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

You kitchen is beautiful. I will bet it promotes much inspiration to cook!

SitDownKaren said...

Thank you! My hubby does all the meat cooking but I bake my life away in there.

They Rock!

About Me

My photo
Telluride, Colorado, United States
Trying to balance my busy days with my slow days. Blogging clears my head so I'm ready for the busy days.