Getting excited!

I *LOVE* the holidays and decorating for them. I know totally girlie but, I just love it. I'm going to put up our trees this weekend because I got a job (YAY) and will be busy the upcoming week.



I have a tradition when putting up the trees. My daughter, brother, cousin and I do it together, drink eggnog and listen to Christmas music. I can't wait till they come up and they stay with us.

I love wreaths too. Pretty, fluffy, beautiful wreaths. I can't decide which wreaths to put up, please help! Here are some pictures-- vote for your favorites.

Very decorated...


Naturals...


Fluffy...


Ribbons...


Traditional...


Let me know!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love them all!!! My fave season is Christmas, it's not girly at all...and if it is, then count me in as being girly..lol. Decorating and all the lights are so very magical!!!

L.O.V.E. the Mathis vids, he is a crazy man and very funny too.

SitDownKaren said...

LOL! I agree I love the season.

They Rock!

About Me

My photo
Telluride, Colorado, United States
Trying to balance my busy days with my slow days. Blogging clears my head so I'm ready for the busy days.