ELECTION DAY!

We are sitting on the cusp of change and hopefully or first minority will be elected. Something has to happen for the USA to regain it's footing and to become whole again.

I know in other countries having a minority elected is not a big deal because they are open to change. Here in 2008, for the first time, we have a real choice not just the same old white, ivy league, dinosours roaming around the white house.

For me and others, it is not just because he is black but because he actually had to make it for himself so he has been in all our positions on his way to the top. He understands what a terrible mess the global situation is and he will use technology not just "Hey drive big trucks, waste alot of gas, have more waste to produce and we will worry about it later" attitude.

I early voted that should tell you how I can not wait for change! For those of you around the world, stay tuned and hopefully we will be able to work together and make this world a better place for our grandchildren.

0 comments:

They Rock!

About Me

My photo
Telluride, Colorado, United States
Trying to balance my busy days with my slow days. Blogging clears my head so I'm ready for the busy days.